|This article is not canon to the mush and contains references to people and events that do not exist in the current theme.|
Quote: "I will always endeavor to help others, even if it puts me at risk. That's just who I am."
|Character Type||Original Character|
Created shortly after the Robot Master AI Code was made available to the public by Dr. Light, Bullet was designed to explore and record data on the various objects in the solar system. Spending many years helping locate deposits of energy crystals in the asteroid mines, setting up satellites, mapping nearby planets and even assisting in the construction of Space Station Peace, the Limited Lifespan Law caught up with the dainty Japanese RM. Made corporate property after the passing of her creator, she was scheduled for retirement and brought back to Earth. All that time in space, thinking and working alone in the void, however, had given her a sense of self; she violently protested her destruction, forcing the scrapyard to call the Hunters to try to contain her. With some legal slight of hand and some creative 'combat', Bullet was brought into the Hunter fold. Recently returned from a mission into deep space to find Duo, she has returned to Earth with a greater sense of purpose, responsibility and justice than she had before.
- Bullet was rescued by Bass and Blues from being terminated as part of the Limited Lifespan Law. She was enlisted as a Maverick Hunter shortly after.
- During the Andromeda incident, Bullet left earth in search of Duo in deep space -- she succeeded, bringing Duo back in time to aid Subaru Hoshikawa in destroying Andromeda once and for all.
- Bullet has been accepted by the Intergalactic Police Academy and is training under Duo, who has been stationed on Earth to keep an eye out for future space-born threats to the planet.
- Bullet has no onboard weapon systems.
- Bullet may or may not be the reincarnation of Spongebob Squarepants from another universe.